Ministerial Credentials are renewed annually. A Credential Renewal Form will be mailed to each credential holder during the month of November from General Council. After completing the form return Copies 1 and 2 to the District Office. Copy 3 is for the minister’s record. The application and any outstanding tithe/dues and MBF are to be sent to the District Office no later than December 31.
If a credential holder does not receive a renewal form by December 1, please contact the District Office as soon as possible. Renewal forms are available at the General Council Secretary’s website (see below).
Please remember the following points as you complete the renewal form:
- Send Copies 1 and 2 to the Southern Missouri District Council. Do not send them to the General Council. Keep Copy 3 for your record.
- Tithe and dues to all offices must be current at the time the renewal form is sent. Any amounts that are due must accompany the renewal form.
- Postmark deadlines are enforced by the General Council Office. Mail all Credential Renewal forms to the District Office before December 31 to avoid complications with the renewal of your credential.
- Renewal forms postmarked January 1-15 must be accompanied with a $50 late fee. Make checks payable to Southern Missouri District.
- Renewal forms postmarked after January 15 cannot be accepted, and credentials will lapse, not be renewed or will be dismissed.
- Please take time to verify the information preprinted on your form.
- Please do not leave any questions blank.
- Please sign and date your renewal form.
If you have any questions or need help with your Credential Renewal form, please do not hesitate to contact the Southern Missouri District Office.
For more information contact:
Stan Welch: 417.881.1316