Dear Partners in Ministry,
God moved in a mighty way at the District Women’s Ministries East last week. A number of ladies received Christ, many declared that they had received healing, and all experienced His Presence. The West retreat will occur this Thursday through Saturday.
Each of these events (camps, Women and Men’s Retreats, etc.) are part of the 4G because they are excellent places for those from your churches to come and be encouraged, blessed, and changed. Often we hear God even more clearly when we are out of our natural home element.
District Wednesday Prayer Directives
1. Pray for District Women’s Retreat East. Pray for strength and anointing for District Women’s Director Sherry Welch and her team as they lead this important event. Pray for an open heaven over the campground this weekend as they experience the presence of God.
2. Pray for the upcoming District Men’s Summit at our campground on September 27-29. Pray that God will draw men to this place of challenge and change.
3. Fall is an excellent time to see the local church move forward. School has started and families are getting back into a regular routine. Pray that the churches of our District can take advantage of this season and build momentum.
4. Pray that God will make a way for ministers to come to the District Ministers Renewal in Branson October 14-16. (Registration still open at somoag.org.) Pray that God will begin to prepare their hearts to be refreshed. Pray for GC Assistant Superintendent Rick DuBose as he prepares to minister during this time.
5. Our District 50-Plus Ministries is leaving out on a bus tour this Friday. Pray for protection and refreshing. Pray for Director John Heide as he leads the group.
6. Pray that we will see the God Given Great Goal (4G) of 100,000 in attendance on any given Sunday in A/G churches across Southern Missouri by 2020!
Thanks for teaming together in prayer. Meet you at the altar tomorrow!
Great Days Ahead,