Welcome, District Affiliated Pastor!
This section of the district website is devoted to helping you with communicating with your district board and the processing of forms for your district affiliated church. Just click on a link below to get started.
Questions? See the FAQs section below for answers.
Fill out a form online or download a form by clicking on the link below:
Online or Download - Annual DA Pastor Covenant(fill out once a year)
Download - Quarterly Progress Report (fill out every quarter)
Download - Background Check Application (fill out for every new volunteer with minors)
Download - Annual Budget Form (fill out for the upcoming year's budget)
Basecamp is our online collaboration tool for DA churches. SIGN IN HERE
It seems I'm having to fill out more forms than before - what is the reason for this and for this online site?
- Your district board desires to be accountable to you and the vision God has placed on your heart for the people in your church and community. For this reason, it is critical that we fulfill our fiduciary duties as it relates to finances, insurances, and background checks for workers with minors. We want to help you as the pastor in your ministry by protecting you in these critical areas. These forms are the baseline of disclosure that allows your board to be the covering each pastor needs.
How do I fill out a form online and how do I download a form and fill it out, and how do I get the completed form to my board?
- Click on the "Online" link to fill out the form online. Your form will be automatically sent to the district office when you complete it. Click on the "Download" link to download the form to your computer. Then either fill it out on your computer by using the online fields, or print the form and fill it out by hand. If you fill out the form online, save it and email it to email@example.com. If you printed out the form, you can scan the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send by mail. The district office will route your form to the appropriate personnel.
Why do I need to send my monthly bank statements to my board?
- In order to protect you as the pastor and follow accepted standards for accountability, it is necessary that the bank statements of your church to be sent to your district board. This is the same practice that most General Council churches follow, where the bank statement is sent to the church board for accountability purposes.
How do I arrange for my monthly bank statement to be sent to my board?
- Your bank will send your monthly bank statements digitally to your district board. After the initial setting up of the service, there's nothing else you have to do. Your presbyter will work with you to set this up.
Why do my children's and youth workers need to fill out a background check?
- It is critical that every worker and volunteer who works with minors (children and youth) be background checked. This is standard practice for every church, and is for your protection and the protection of your children and youth. This application is also useful for you in evaluating a new worker.
How do my volunteers fill out a background check form?
- Click on the background application link on the DA Pastors webpage. Print out the downloaded document and have the volunteer fill it out. You can also send the volunteer the file by email and he/she can fill out the application online. Send the completed form to email@example.com and the district will process the application.