OBTAINING CREDENTIALS WITH THE ASSEMBLIES OF GOD
SOUTHERN MISSOURI DISTRICT COUNCIL
528 W. BATTLEFIELD RD
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65807
1. be born again
2. have received the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues
3. have been baptized in water by immersion according to Matthew 28:19
4. be in full agreement with the Statement of Fundamental Truths of the Assemblies of God.
5. be an official member of an Assemblies of God church.
6. have fulfilled the study requirements for the credential desired
7. not have a living former spouse (unless an ecclesiastical annulment has been granted or pre conversion divorce approved).
8. be currently involved in a valid ministry indicating a need for ministerial credentials
9. pass additional written and interview exams
If you are interested in receiving credentials with the General and District Council of the Assemblies of God, please contact Tim Rickman at the District Office.